SAFTEY & STANDARDS
SAFETY STANDARDS & MANUFACTURER CERTIFICATION
Vitality Tech Certification Section and Conditions from the Manufacturer
Safety Standards: Certificates from the Manufacturer
All Vitality Tech equipment comes with the following Certificates from the Manufacturer:
- MDD – International Medical Standard
- IEC – 60601-1 – Medical Safety Standard
- ISO – 13485 – Quality Medical Production
- ISO – 9001 – Quality Management Standard
- IEI – International Quality Management Standard
- TUV / CE (ECMG)
- FDA – Also some units being certified By US. FDA from Manufacturer.
All products sold by Vitality Tech conform to the associated certification from each manufacturer. Vitality Tech offers no other warranty, express or implied, with respect to the products, nor offers no representation or warranty respecting the use of these products or its suitability for any stated purpose/use. However, all any and all manufacturer warranties and indemnities will be furnished at the date of sale.
Vitality Tech’s liability is limited to the following:
Equipment exchanges within three business days from the date of delivery and notification of any damage/malfunction less the cost of any shipping, handling, customs, duties, fees, etc.
Product repairs within the USA or Canada depending upon availability of parts, or directly through the manufacturer upon receipt of product to Vitality Tech from customer at their sole cost.
Product replacement upon return of product and all accessories to Vitality Tech along with acceptable evidence of purchase within three days from date of delivery. All associated shipping, handling, and related fees to be pre-paid by customer/distributor (“Customer”).
Customer is not entitled to, and Vitality Tech is not liable for, any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any nature including, but not limited to, the loss of profit, promotional or manufacturing expenses, overhead, injury to reputation or loss of customers. Customer’s recovery shall not exceed the original purchase price irrespective of the nature of the claim whether in contract, tort, warranty, or otherwise.
Customers are responsible for complying with all applicable laws of the country or territory in which the product is to be delivered, and ultimately used. All Customers must comply with the following:
- obtain all required permission, consent, and/or licenses to allow the marketing, sale, purchase, or use of the product in the country or territory, at its own expense
- obtain any required governmental or regulatory permission, consent, or license to allow the legal registration and use of the product and performance of this Contract
- bear the sole responsibility of managing the importation process of the product into the country or territory, comply with all associated laws, payments of import duties, taxes, etc.
- Upon Vitality Tech’s request, supply copies of documentation verifying compliance.
Please refer to the Standard and Sales General Agreement sections and the Certification and Conditions pages before the purchase of any equipment at www.vitalitytech.com
All our equipment has been certified by CE & ISO 9001, with some units also being certified from the Factory of Origin by the FDA (USA) and /or CUL (Canada).
Any purchase of our equipment is subject to confirmation that it will be used or exported out of the country directly from manufacturer.